Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ft. Walton Beach Vacation, Day 3

July 7, 2009

 

Up at 8am – first one up.  Trend that continues for the rest of the week.  Spend every morning with coffee on the patio and listen to the surf and people watch.

Sally took a walk on the beach while I waited for Josh to wake up so we can hit the beach!

Spent all day on the beach, except for coming back up to the condo for lunch.  We had sandwiches for lunch and pizza for dinner, followed by a movie and popcorn.  Don’t think we went to bed until after 10PM every night.

While on the beach, we built walls and imaginary castles and moats, only to have a rogue wave come in and tear it all down.  Fun!

From FtWaltonBeach2009

Kids and Sally bury me in the sand, which evidently exhausted me because I was first in bed.

Josh and I got sunburn on places we missed with sunscreen.  Ouch!   Hannah and Sally just got deeper tans.